California Gov. Gavin Newsom is begging those who left CA for Florida to come back home. And just like a typical Democrat is telling lies about the sunshine state and its governor Ron DeSantis. Newsom is running with a page out of Adolph Hitler's playbook. "Blame our enemies for what we are doing!" People left CA for the same reason New Yorkers packed up and left for Florida, they are sick of Democrat Leadership!
Fox News Reports: California Gov. Gavin Newsom on Thursday said he had joined former President Donald Trump’s Truth Social platform to call out "Republican lies. I know we’re all on this platform in search of the truth, Newsom said in a video post. But the truth is I’ve not been able to find a simple explanation for the fact that we have a red state murder problem. Newsom said that eight out of the top 10 states with the highest murder rates are Republican-run which is another Adolph Hitler playbook lie. His post comes as several California cities run by progressives have come under fire for rising crime rates and "soft-on-crime" policies.
Gov. Ron DeSantis is being rewarded for his leadership through an exclusive song dedication by music legends the Van Zant brothers. “Sweet Florida” highlights Ron DeSantis’ efforts to keep Florida free, written by Johnny Van Zant, lead vocalist of Lynyrd Skynyrd, and his brother Donnie Van Zant of 38 Special. We got to thank Governor DeSantis for standing and believing what he believes. He’s been a great governor for us, Johnny Van Zant said! Crank Yer Speakers Up!
A short list of anti-freedom actions from Newsom and the state of California, just in recent years:
- Newsom gleefully announced he would be mandating COVID vaccines for all school children (now delayed until 2023), inaccurately comparing the mRNA vaccines that do nothing to prevent infection with sterilizing measles vaccines
- Continuing a state of emergency for ~28 months and counting, giving him nearly unlimited power to enact whatever policy he wants without legislative approval
- Commie California lawmakers proposed a bill to restrict the freedom of doctors to speak out against the COVID “consensus”
- Enacted strict lockdowns that restricted freedoms; freedom of worship by closing churches, freedom to operate businesses, freedom to go to school
- Kept his own winery open while forcing others to close
- Refused to allow diners to eat indoors unmasked while having large, unmasked, extravagant parties at luxurious Napa valley restaurants
- Mandating vaccines for healthcare workers
- Mandating boosters for healthcare workers
- Mandating masks into 2022
- Continue school mask mandates after general mandates had lifted
- Supporting and promoting vaccine passports and mandates for private businesses
It’s hard to imagine a more anti-freedom governor than Gavin Newsom.